Air Duct Services & Restoration is a One Stop Shop for all your restoration needs.
Whether the remediation involves a small residential situation or a catastrophic event, we promise the same quality attention and results:
- A time-sensitive response, with 24/7 indoor air-quality service
- A multi-disciplinary team
- More than 75 years of combined management experience
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) certified technicians
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Confidentiality and professionalism
In February, March and April of 2006, BMCA/Air Duct performed a complicated project at the Vermont Veterans Home in Bennington, Vermont. This project consisted of cleaning ductwork, air handling units, grills, coils, diffusers etc. throughout the older 143,000 square foot multi-wing nursing home facility. The facility was fully occupied and remained operational during their performance of the contract, which required strict coordination and attention to the needs of the staff and patients. The competitively bid contract amount was approximately $70,000. Air Duct did an excellent job and completed the work in a timely and professional manner. It was a pleasure to work with them, and the Home is very happy with their performance, flexibility, and professionalism. I would recommend Air Duct for any size project in any type of facility. This is the first time that State Buildings has used Air Duct and I look forward to working with them again in the future!Peter G. Hack, P.E - Project Manager
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates
- Available 24/7
- 60 Minute Rapid Response
- Fully Licensed And Insured
- We Work With Your Insurance Company